Box has a very easy to use workflow to upload versions of a file and then share the link to the file stored in Box.
- You can ‘stack’ versions of the same file on top of each other V1-V2 -V3 etc.
- The file owner can upload new versions of a file and share the link to the file. The visitor who clicks on a link will always have the most up-to-date file ready for viewing and downloading.
- Box allows you many ways to restrict access to the file and link. Learn more about these features in the Box Community (support forum).
In the video below I demonstrate how to use UM Box to post a public link that directs users to our monthly division conference schedule which changes monthly and is often edited.
- The file is stored in UM Box.
- Access to the file is public (‘anyone with the link’).
- Anyone with the link can view and download the file.
- Regardless of how many versions of the file you upload, the link to the file does not change.
Thanks for visiting.
Video: 1 min 54 sec